Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Rob Burrow Leeds Marathon 2023
Join us in 2023 for the very first Rob Burrow Leeds Marathon.
A new marathon is coming to Leeds in 2023 that will honour Leeds Rhinos legend Rob Burrow MBE and help raise vital funds for charities involved.
The Leeds Marathon will take place on Sunday 14th May 2023 and has been inspired by former Leeds Rhinos captain Kevin Sinfield OBE running challenges in recent years in support of his friend and team mate Rob Burrow.
There will be 7,777 places in the marathon available, in honour of Rob’s iconic shirt number at Leeds Rhinos.
The event marks the first time the city has hosted a marathon since 2003, and will encompass a brand new route that starts and finishes at Headingley Stadium, where Rob Burrow achieved some of his greatest sporting achievements.
Early bird registration fee – £25
Minimum sponsorship is £300
Distance – 26.2 miles
Fitness Level – Moderate
Event Start/ End times – 9am start
Joining this event as a runner for Brain Tumour Research you will receive:
- A fundraising pack
- A Brain Tumour Research branded running vest
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share story with us (if you want)
- A special finisher’s #FightingForce medal
- Rob Burrow Leeds Marathon t-shirt, medal, goody bag and chip timing
Mob: 07983 946355