Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Great Birmingham Run
The Great Birmingham Run includes a half marathon or 10km course through the city's streets - there are also children’s races.
Run through the historic heart of the city and past world-famous heritage sites in Birmingham’s biggest running event.
As well as the 10km and Half Marathon, there are also 1.5km and 2.5km kids races held on the same day.
Please register your interest with us once you have booked your place with the event direct.
Joining this event as a runner for Brain Tumour Research you will receive:
- A special Fundraising Pack
- A branded running vest
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- Access to a Facebook Group for sharing updates, useful tips on how to maximise your fundraising and smashing your targets!
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share story with us (if you want)
- A special finisher’s #FightingForce medal if you raise over £274
- Great Birmingham Run goodies including medal and t-shirt
Minimum Sponsorship – £150
Distance – 10km or 13 miles (children’s distances also available)
Fitness Level –Easy
Event Start – 9:30am
Mob: 07983 946354