Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Leicester’s Big 10K 2023
Challenge event categories
This beautiful, flat 10km event takes place in stunning Abbey Park in Leicester.
Popular with first-time 10km runners and more experienced runners attempting to set a new PB, this event takes place in the gorgeous green space of Abbey Park.
Every finisher gets a bespoke medal, and there are prizes for the top three finishers in each gender and age group.
Joining this event as a runner for Brain Tumour Research you will receive:
- A special Fundraising Pack
- A branded running vest
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- Access to a Facebook Group for sharing updates, useful tips on how to maximise your fundraising and smashing your targets!
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share story with us (if you want)
- A special finisher’s #FightingForce medal
Up to December 2022 – £22 club members / £24 non running club members
January 2023 – April 2023 – £24 club members / £26 non running club members.
Minimum Sponsorship – £200
Distance – 10km
Event Start – The race starts and finishes in Abbey Park Leicester, LE4 5AQ and there will be two wave starts. First one for runners who expect to finish under 45 minutes starts at 9am. All other runners start at 10am.
Mob: 07494 726562