Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Chepstow Running Festival 2023
Challenge event categories
The Chepstow Running Festival happened on the 29th January 2023 and is now finished. If you are looking to Take on a Challenge, visit our calendar of events here.
Run like you’ve never run before in this flat, fast road race around Wales’ capital city.
Kickstart your New Year and take on a 5km, 10km or half marathon at the Chepstow Running Festival.
Taking place at Chepstow Racecourse – a bustling track that is home to the Welsh Grand National – you can choose your distance and help raise vital funds for Brain Tumour Research.
You’ll run laps of the circuit, completing one lap for the 5km event, two laps for 10km, or do four laps to complete the 13.1-miles distance of the half marathon.
Each mile will be accurately marked out and the race has plenty of helpers to keep you quite literally on track and encourage you over the finish line. It’s a unique race you will not forget!
Places are limited - join our team today!
Joining this event as a runner for Brain Tumour Research you will receive:
- A special Fundraising Pack
- A branded technical t-shirt / running vest
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- Access to a Facebook Group for sharing updates, useful tips on how to maximise your fundraising and smashing your targets!
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share story with us (if you want)
- A special finisher’s #FightingForce medal
- Race organisers will provide: Unique themed medal, Chip timed results, Free official event photographs, Water and post race goodies
Minimum Sponsorship – £100
Distance – 5km/10km/Half marathon
Event Start –9:30am
Mob: 07983 946354