Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Choose your own ‘Jump for Hope’
Challenge event categories
Our Jump for Hope is an amazing opportunity to challenge yourself and complete a tandem jump from 10,000ft.
Working with UK Skydiving Adventures, our supporters can take on this amazing challenge. Whether you choose to skydive alone, with a partner or as part of a team, there is nothing better than the adrenaline rush you get from jumping out of that plane and raising money for us at the same time.
Why jump for Brain Tumour Research?
Your friendly Community Fundraiser will support you with your fundraising activities as soon as you sign up.
Once you have booked your skydive, you'll receive a FREE Brain Tumour Research t-shirt to wear with pride and we'll provide you with a range of fundraising materials to help you smash your target!
Choose from our two options for your fundraising: Book a self-funded place and pay for your jump - every penny of your fundraising comes directly to Brain Tumour Research to help us find a cure for this devastating disease. Or choose a charity place, pay a deposit (site dependent) and commit to raising a minimum sponsorship.
Places are limited – join our team today!
Joining this event as a jumper for Brain Tumour Research you will receive:
- A special Fundraising Pack
- A branded t-shirt
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- Access to a Facebook Group for sharing updates, useful tips on how to maximise your fundraising and smashing your targets!
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share story with us (if you want)
- A special finisher’s #FightingForce medal if you complete your jump
Registration Fee –Site dependent (normally between £50 and £130)
Minimum Sponsorship – Site dependent (normally between £360 and £560)
Distance – 10,000ft jump (please note heights may vary with site)
Event Start – Varied
Mob: 07983 946354