Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Oxford Half Marathon 2022
Challenge event categories
Get involved and run the Oxford Half Marathon for Brain Tumour Research - incorporating the Virgin Sports Festival of Fitness
The glorious Oxford half starts right in the heart of the university town at Trinity College, before passing through the pleasant village of Old Marston. Next, you'll cross the River Cherwell and start making your way back to the city passing Lady Margaret Hall followed by a sprint finish through Radcliffe Square.
Incorporated into this fantastic half marathon is the Virgin Sports Festival of Fitness. A truly incredible experience for runners, athletes and spectators, the festival brings the energy to the weekend with music, local food stalls and much much more!
Joining this event as a runner for Brain Tumour Research you will receive:
- A special Fundraising Pack
- A branded running vest
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- Access to a Facebook Group for sharing updates, useful tips on how to maximise your fundraising and smashing your targets!
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share story with us (if you want)
- A special finisher’s #FightingForce medal
- Additional items exclusive to the event e.g.
- Finishers medal
- Tote bag packed with post-race goodies
- Free photos of the event
- Finishers t-shirt
Registration is £51 + 6% booking fee
Minimum sponsorship is £150
Distance - 13.1 miles
Fitness Level: Moderate
Event Start / End times – 9:30am