Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Royal Parks Half Marathon 2022
Take part in this beautiful autumn half marathon, running through London’s spectacular royal parks
The stunning 13.1 mile route takes in the capital’s world-famous landmarks on closed roads, and four of London’s eight Royal Parks – Hyde Park, The Green Park, St James’s Park and Kensington Gardens.
Registration is £65
Minimum sponsorship is £500
Distance - 13.1 miles
Fitness level - Moderate/Intense
Joining this event as a runner for Brain Tumour Research you will receive:
- A special Fundraising Pack
- A branded technical t-shirt or running vest
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- Access to a Facebook Group for sharing updates, useful tips on how to maximise your fundraising and smashing your targets!
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share story with us (if you want)
- A special finisher’s #FightingForce medal