Together we will find a cure Donate
Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Royal Parks Half Marathon 2022
Challenge event categories
Join our #FightingForce at the Royal Parks Half Marathon!
Take part in this beautiful autumn half marathon, running through London’s spectacular royal parks
The stunning 13.1 mile route takes in the capital’s world-famous landmarks on closed roads, and four of London’s eight Royal Parks – Hyde Park, The Green Park, St James’s Park and Kensington Gardens.
Joining this event as a runner for Brain Tumour Research you will receive:
- A special Fundraising Pack
- A branded technical t-shirt or running vest
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- Access to a Facebook Group for sharing updates, useful tips on how to maximise your fundraising and smashing your targets!
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share story with us (if you want)
- A special finisher’s #FightingForce medal
Registration is £65
Minimum sponsorship is £500
Distance - 13.1 miles
Fitness level - Moderate/Intense
Contact:Name: Carol Robertson