Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Eastnor Castle Mud Bath 2022
Challenge event categories
Join in at the stunning Eastnor Castle in Herefordshire to run for Brain Tumour Research.
Eastnor Castle is the home of the Land Rover test centre with trails that put the vehicles through their paces. These man made trenches and troughs exaggerate the natural terrain to give a year round muddy experience, maintained with additional water, these mud pits will be just as lovely in the summer as they would be in the winter!
There are good hills, a few natural obstacles, fallen trees to navigate, gullies to cross and of course, lots of mud to roll in! The route goes up and around the castle - a stunning building with a gorgeous lake sitting beneath it.Multiple distances available for adults and children.
Joining this event as a runner for Brain Tumour Research you will receive:
- A special Fundraising Pack
- A branded technical t-shirt OR running vest (younger children will receive a standard t-shirt)
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- Access to a Facebook Group for sharing updates, useful tips on how to maximise your fundraising and smashing your targets!
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share story with us (if you want)
- A special finisher’s #FightingForce medal
- All finishers will take home a big Eastnor Castle Mud Bath medal, as well as helping themselves to the organisers buffet of fresh fruit, jelly beans, jaffa cakes and other tasty treats!
- (Please note that all participants and spectators can pay extra to receive a drink and hog roast – vegetarian options available)
Registration Fee – £13/ £25/ £30 dependent on age and distance.
Minimum Sponsorship – £150 adult/ £75 child
Distance – 1.5km – 10km
Fitness Level – Moderate
Event Start – 11am
Ledbury, HR8 1EN
Mob: 07983 946354