Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Virtual TCS London Marathon 2022
Take up to 24 hours to complete a 26.2 mile distance, on a route of your choosing!
The virtual London Marathon provides participants of all abilities with the opportunity to complete their 26.2 miles over 23 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds – making it an inclusive option for those who might not have considered taking on a marathon before.
You can run / jog / walk your own route (must be outdoors and not on a treadmill) and use the official London Marathon App to record your incredible achievement.
An official London Marathon event t-shirt and finishers medal are included.
Registration Fee – £28
Minimum Sponsorship - £250
Distance – 26.2 miles
Fitness Level – Intense
Event Start / End times – within 24 hours
Joining this event as a runner for Brain Tumour Research you will receive:
- Fundraising Pack
- Brain Tumour Research technical t-shirt or running vest
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- Access to a Facebook Group for sharing updates, useful tips on how to maximise your fundraising and smashing your targets!
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share story with us (if you want)
- London Marathon event t-shirt and special finisher’s medal
- Brain Tumour Research #FightingForce medal