Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Grand Union Canal Walk of Hope
Join us for our canal-side Walk of Hope and step forward to help find a cure for brain tumours.
An old Brain Tumour Research favourite, this 11-mile route follows the Grand Union Canal from The Three Locks pub in Stoke Hammond to The Grove Lock pub near Leighton Buzzard. We’ll follow a grassy path and cross two locks as we walk 5.5 miles to our first checkpoint at The Grove Lock, before returning to our starting point.
You can finish your walk at the halfway point if you’d prefer, but you will need to arrange transport back to your car.
This is an easy family-friendly walk, but we will be crossing two locks. Wheelchairs and pushchairs can be carried across the lock, but the person must be able to walk over or be carried. Dogs are welcome.
Parking is available and there are three toilet stops along the route.
Step forward and join our team today!
Registration Fee – Adult registration fee = £15. Child registration fee = £5. Children aged 5 and under are free.
Suggested sponsorship – £274
Distance – 11 miles
Fitness Level – Easy
Event Start / End times – 10am
Register for Walk of Hope and you will receive:
- A special Fundraising Pack
- A branded Walk of Hope t-shirt
- A special Walk of Hope Hero medal
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share story with us (if you would like to)
- Access to our digital fundraising pack
Buckinghamshire, MK17 9DD
Mob: 07710 390796