Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Bradgate Park Walk of Hope
Join our Walk of Hope at the Bradgate Park in Leicester and step forward to help find a cure for brain tumours.
Bradgate Park boasts some of the finest views in Leicestershire with its wild and rugged landscape, dramatic rocky outcrops and gnarled old oak trees, many of which are well over 500 years old. And if you’re lucky, you’ll spot some of the park’s famous free-roaming deer!
This easy four-mile route follows flat footpaths and is suitable for all the family. It is wheelchair and pushchair friendly.
Dogs are also welcome but must remain on a lead at all times.
Parking is available at Newtown Linford car park and can be paid for with cash or card. There are toilets on our route and refreshments are available from the on-site café.
Step forward and join our team today!
Register for Walk of Hope and you will receive:
- A special Fundraising Pack
- A branded Walk of Hope t-shirt
- A special Walk of Hope Hero medal
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share story with us (if you would like to)
- Access to our digital fundraising pack
Registration Fee – Adult registration fee = £15. Child registration fee = £5. Children aged five and under are free.
Suggested sponsorship – £274
Distance – Four miles
Fitness Level – Easy
Event Start / End times – 10am
Leicestershire, LE6 0HE
Mob: 07592 502706