Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Chatelherault Country Park Walk of Hope
Challenge event categories
Join our Walk of Hope at the Chatelherault Country Park in Hamilton and step forward to help find a cure for brain tumours.
With 500 acres of countryside and woodland, Chatelherault Country Park offers some of the most breath-taking views across the central belt, Campsie Hills and Ben Lomond. Fun for all the family, it also features an adventure playground, picnic facilities and is home to a listed 18th century hunting lodge.
We’ll be walking a moderate five mile route with some hills. This walk is suitable for families, but not accessible for wheelchairs or pushchairs. Dogs are welcome.
Free parking is available and Chatelherault train station sits at the entrance to the park. Bus stops are also located next to the park entrance.
Toilets are available and refreshments can be purchased from the café.
Step forward and join our team today!
Register for Walk of Hope and you will receive:
- A special Fundraising Pack
- A branded Walk of Hope t-shirt
- A special Walk of Hope Hero medal
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share story with us (if you would like to)
- Access to our digital fundraising pack
Registration Fee –Adult registration fee = £15. Child registration fee = £5. Children aged five and under are free.
Suggested sponsorship – £274
Distance – Five miles
Fitness Level –Easy
Event Start / End times –10am
South Lanarkshire, ML3 7UE
Mob: 07592 502707