Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Stourbridge to Kinver Walk of Hope
Join us for our canal-side Walk of Hope in the West Midlands and step forward to help find a cure for brain tumours.
This new 10-mile route follows the Stourbridge Canal towpath from the Bonded Warehouse in Stourbridge to The Vine pub in Kinver. We’ll follow the path up and along the River Stour as we walk approximately five miles to our first checkpoint at The Vine Inn, before returning to our starting point.
You can finish your walk at the halfway point if you’d prefer, but you will need to arrange transport back to your car. You can also turn around at any stage and return if you need to. There will be some water stops on the way.
This is an easy family-friendly walk, but you should be aware that it is on a canal with water safety paramount. Dogs are welcome but best kept on leads.
There is limited parking on site and we’d urge supporters to use public transport where possible.
Step forward and join our team today!
Registration Fee – Adult registration fee = £15. Child registration fee = £5. Children aged five and under are free.
Suggested sponsorship – £274
Distance – 10 miles there and back
Fitness Level – Easy
Event Start / End times – 10am
Register for Walk of Hope and you will receive:
- A special Fundraising Pack
- A branded Walk of Hope t-shirt
- A special Walk of Hope Hero medal
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share story with us (if you would like to)
- Access to our digital fundraising pack
West Midlands, DY8 4LU
Mob: 07983 946354