Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Birmingham Black Country Half Marathon
The Birmingham Black Country Half Marathon is a Point to Point Half Marathon along the canal path between Wolverhampton and Birmingham.
This fabulous canal Half Marathon is set in a time trial format with runners starting in waves and running along a scenic canal path that includes the ‘Coseley Tunnel’.
Whether you are a serious, elite runner or running this as a challenge/ fun event, there are options for you especially as the route is largely flat with locks and bridges as the only inclines.
With floating drink stations (canal barges) every 3 miles and a finish line in the heart of Brindley Place, Birmingham, you’ll be looked after.
Registration is £35 & £1.75 booking fee
Minimum sponsorship is £150
Distance - 13 miles
Fitness level - Moderate
Event Start / End times – Time trial start: 8am till 12pm
Joining this event as a runner for Brain Tumour Research you will receive:
- A special Fundraising Pack
- A branded running vest
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- Access to a Facebook Group for sharing updates, useful tips on how to maximise your fundraising and smashing your targets!
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share story with us (if you want)
- A special finisher’s #FightingForce medal if you raise over £274
- A bespoke finishers medal and a well stocked goody bag.