Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Brighton Trail Marathon 2022
A unique coast to countryside marathon starting on Brighton seafront and heading straight into the beautiful South Downs National Park. Discover rolling hills, chalky trails and enchanting, Sussex woodlands.
Don’t miss out on a truly unforgettable and life-changing adventure.
Registration is £30
Minimum sponsorship is £400
Distance - 26.2 miles
Fitness level - Intense (Expert run. Very good fitness required. Mostly accessible paths. Some sure footedness required)
Event Start / End times – TBC
Joining this event as a runner for Brain Tumour Research you will receive:
- A special Fundraising Pack
- A branded technical t-shirt or running vest
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- Access to a Facebook Group for sharing updates, useful tips on how to maximise your fundraising and smashing your targets!
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share story with us (if you want)
- A special finisher’s #FightingForce medal
- Additional items exclusive to the event - You will receive a beautiful and unique wooden medal made using trees from Stanmer Park (find out more) and an official event technical t-shirt, unless you choose to plant a tree instead.