Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Nightrider London 2022
Nightrider is a unique opportunity to get on your bike and to see London under the moonlit night sky, cycling past iconic landmarks and through historic streets choosing from either the 50 or 100km route options.
The first ever Nightrider London took place in 2010 with 300 cyclists and since then has gained tremendous success with over 21,000 cyclists having taken up the challenge to date!
Don’t miss out on a truly unforgettable and life-changing adventure.
Registration Fee – £55 (Use code Cycle10 for £10 off)
Minimum Sponsorship – £150
Distance – 50 or 100km route options
Fitness Level – Easy / Moderate / Intense - dependant on the route you choose
Joining this event as a cyclist for Brain Tumour Research you will receive:
- A special Fundraising Pack
- A branded cycling jersey
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- Access to a Facebook Group for sharing updates, useful tips on how to maximise your fundraising and smashing your targets!
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share story with us (if you want)
- A special finisher’s #FightingForce medal
- The coveted Nightrider medal