Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Great Manchester Run
Celebrate everything that’s incredible about Manchester with us in 2022 and RUN YOUR CITY.
Join thousands of your friends and neighbours at the Great Manchester Run this year, the city’s must-do event. Starting and finishing in the heart of the city, soak up the amazing Manchester spirit the whole way round as the route passes iconic landmarks including Old Trafford, Etihad and the Imperial War Museum.
With entertainment zones that celebrate local character at every kilometre, some of the best (and loudest!) crowd support anywhere in the world, and all the action televised live on the BBC, it’s a party atmosphere from start to finish.
Registration Fee – 10K entry £42 , Half Marathon entry: £49
Suggested Sponsorship – £274
Distance – 10K or Half Marathon
Fitness Level – Depends upon the distance you choose
Event Start / End times – TBC
Joining this event as a runner for Brain Tumour Research you will receive:
- A special Fundraising Pack
- A branded running vest
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- Access to a Facebook Group for sharing updates, useful tips on how to maximise your fundraising and smashing your targets!
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share story with us (if you want)
- A special finisher’s #FightingForce medal if you raise over £274