Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Tough Mudder Midlands
Challenge event categories
Battle through the mud at Belvoir Castle (yes it’s pronounced Beaver!) in a Tough Mudder a length of your choice!
Tough Mudder is an endurance event series in which participants attempt 10-to-12-mile-long obstacle courses. It was co-founded by Will Dean and Guy Livingstone. The obstacles often play on common human fears, such as fire, water, electricity and heights.
At the Midlands Tough Mudder, you can choose between the 5K, 10K, or the 15K…there’s even a short one miler for kids! Choose your event, train, and get ready for the challenges ahead of you.
This event takes place at Belvoir Castle (yes it really is pronounced Beaver!) and you can take part with no competition and no timing! It’s just you, your teammates and muddy strangers working together to conquer the course and earn the world-famous orange headband!
Registration Fee –Prices vary depending on length of course chosen. Booking fees to be paid when registering on Tough Mudder website.
Kids course: £10
5k: from £69
10k: from £95
15k: from £109
Minimum Sponsorship – £150 but we’d love you to aim for £274 which is 10% of a day of research!
Distance – 5km - 15km
Fitness Level – Moderate to intense
Joining this event as a runner for Brain Tumour Research you will receive:
- A special Fundraising Pack
- A branded t-shirt / technical t-shirt / running vest / cycling jersey (to be selected accordingly)
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- Access to a Facebook Group for sharing updates, useful tips on how to maximise your fundraising and smashing your targets!
- PR support where applicable and the opportunity to share story with us (if you want)
- A special finisher’s #FightingForce medal
- Tough Mudder: Finishers Tough Mudder Headband, Tough Mudder t-shirt and drink