Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Mr Motivator’s Workout Challenge for Brain Tumour Charities
This 10-day challenge is an easy way to have fun, workout and raise funds to help find a cure.
Derrick Evans, also known as Mr Motivator is asking you to join him in a 10-day fitness fundraising challenge for Brain Tumour Research and our Member Charities!
Mr Motivator says “Let’s work it! My workout challenge is an easy way to add some fun to your day and feel good about exercise whilst helping some great charities offering vital services for those affected by a brain tumour and funding critical research to find a cure.”
Registration – Free to join
Suggested sponsorship – £274
Fitness level – This can be as gentle or intense as you want it to be; from workouts in a chair through to intense and energetic sessions.
Event start / end times – Join the live launch event at 6.30pm on Wednesday 30th March 2022, then you choose when you want to do your workout, the intensity and for how long.
Join this Workout Challenge for Brain Tumour Research and you will receive:
- T-shirt will be sent to you when you have set up a JustGiving page with target for £274 and received donations of £10 or more
- Links to Mr Motivator’s Workouts
- Invitation to the Mr Motivator Live Launch Workout
- Dedicated fundraising help and support, including any assistance needed in setting up your online fundraising page
- Free 10-day trial to Mr Motivator's Motivation Club
- A choice of #FightingForce medal when you have finished the challenge and raised your target