Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
The Trafford Centre abseil 2021
The Trafford Centre abseil is great for a team building day or your next challenge, you will be abseiling 170 feet down the side of Bardon Square Tower along with over 300 participants taking part on the day!
Our abseilers will receive:
- Brain Tumour Research t-shirt
- #FightingForce medal
- Fantastic fundraising support – assistance setting up your fundraising page, useful tips to help you maximise your efforts and smash your target!
Early bird Registration £20
Minimum sponsorship £250
Early bird ends on 30th July and will be £30 thereafter.
We have limited places so register today by clicking on the ‘Join our Team’ button now and help us to continue to fund ground breaking research.Together we will find a cure.
- Will I be given a time slot? We will work with the event organiser to provide your time slots closer to the event
- How do I receive my Brain Tumour Research t-shirt? We will send them in the post, however if you’re signing up last minute, we will have spare t-shirts on the day
- Is it possible to book on the day? All bookings must be made in advance of the event so it’s not possible to book a place on the day
- Can I wear fancy dress? Yes, however please be aware it must not interfere with the equipment
- What happens if the event is cancelled due to bad weather? Not to worry, the event will be postponed to another suitable date
- What should I wear? Please dress for the weather and wear trainers with good grip
- What will be provided on the day? All training, safety equipment and instruction will be provided on the day and everything is included in your registration fee
- Am I fit enough? If you can put on the harness you are fit enough to take part!
- Are there age restrictions? Participants must be 11 years old or older and participants aged 14 and 15 require a parent or guardian to be present at the event. The maximum weight limit for a solo participant is 120kg (18.9 stone)
- When do I have to reach my minimum sponsorship target by? We require you to raise £200 by Friday 24th September 2021 and the full £250 by Friday 8th October 2021