Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
ArcelorMittal Orbit Abseil
Experience the most spectacular views of London, whilst dangling in free space from the ArcelorMittal Orbit – 80 metres above the ground!
Our abseilers will receive:
- Brain Tumour Research t-shirt
- #FightingForce medal
- Fantastic fundraising support – assistance setting up your fundraising page, useful tips to help you maximise your efforts and smash your target!
Registration is £40 until 30th July and £50 thereafter
Minimum sponsorship is £350
We have limited places so register today by clicking on the ‘Join our Team’ button now and help us to continue to fund ground breaking research.
Together we will find a cure.
Abseil participants must:
- Be over 14 years of age (parental consent and supervision required if under 18).
- Be over 1.2 metres in height.
- Be less than 19 stone (120kg) in weight.
- Be able to wear a harness which has a maximum width waist of 130 cm and a maximum upper thigh width of 75cm.
- Not be suffering from any medical condition that may put your health & safety, or that of others, at risk.
- Not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Not be pregnant.
- Sign a declaration before abseiling.