Yorkshire 3 Peaks challenge
This challenge is on the bucket list of so many walkers, nestled within the Pennine Range of the Yorkshire Dales National Park lie the iconic three peaks of Pen-y-ghent, Whernside and Ingleborough. Your challenge is to summit all three peaks in 12 hours and walk all 25 miles.
The circular route starts and ends at the impressive Ribblehead Viaduct, an inspiring grade 2 listed structure.
If you’re thinking of your next big challenge, team building event or fundraiser then look no further than the Yorkshire 3 Peaks challenge and fund vital campaigning and research for Brain Tumour Research.
Our walkers will receive:
- Brain Tumour Research T-shirt
- #FightingForce medal
- Reception after the walk at The Station Inn, Ribblehead
- Professional guide during the walk
- Support vehicle provided
- Fantastic fundraising support – assistance setting up your fundraising page, useful tips to help you maximise your efforts and smash your target!
- Facebook group for sharing updates, training tips etc…
Minimum sponsorship: £400
If you can’t make the date why not do your own Yorkshire 3 Peaks challenge and let Matt know so he can support you with your fundraising. There would be no registration fee and no minimum sponsorship so just raise as much as you can!
16 years and older.
Need to be able to walk confidently and have the fitness to walk for 12 hours
Mob: 07592 502 706