Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Great Manchester Run 2020
With 30,000 runners, elite runners, celebrities and live entertainment The Great Manchester Run is not to be missed.
If that isn’t enough you will see all of these iconic landmarks…
- Manchester United’s Old Trafford stadium
- Coronation Street cobbles
- Award-winning Imperial War Museum
- The Lowry
- Beetham Tower, one of Manchester's most significant landmarks
Registration fee: £39 for the 10k run and £46 for the half marathon
Suggested fundraising target: £400
Our runners will receive:
- Brain Tumour Research running vest
- Fantastic fundraising support – assistance setting up your fundraising page, useful tips to help you maximise your efforts and smash your target!
- Facebook group for sharing updates, training tips etc…
To enter the Great Manchester Run please visit the organisers website.
Manchester, Greater Manchester, M1 4LX
Mob: 07592 502 706