Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Coast to Coast Cycle Challenge
Departing from the west coast at Whitehaven, this challenging itinerary stretches for 225 kilometres until reaching the North Sea at Whitley Bay.
The picturesque route crosses the northern edge of the Lake District, then climbs into the dramatic landscapes of the northern Pennines. Following the ancient fringes of Hadrian’s Wall, it then heads down to the coastline of Whitley Bay.
You’ll need all your pedal power to tackle big ascents and descents in the Eden Valley and Northumberland National Park. The aches and pains will be long forgotten, however, while the memory of this remarkable journey past former mining towns and Roman forts will endure for years to come.
- Test yourself against this iconic British cycling challenge
- Dip your wheels into both the Irish and North Seas
- Stunning route through Hadrian's Wall country
- Experience the beauty of the Northumbrian scenery
- Fully supported cycling challenge
Minimum Sponsorship £785
Ideal Dates: May to September (can be April and October)