Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
On Yer Bike in Sheffield
Everyone is welcome to join in regardless of fitness either as part of a team or as an individual. The event will be led by a qualified spinning instructor to keep driving everyone on!
Spinning will commence at 10am through to 1pm; you can take part for 1 hour, 2 hours or 3 hours if you’re feeling fit, it’s totally up to you.
During the Spinathon there will be 2 competitions taking place:
- Top fundraiser – winner of a 3-month Xercise4Less gym pass
- Most creative fundraiser – winner of a 1-month Xercise4Less gym pass
Suggested Minimum Sponsorship: £100
Our spinners will receive:
- Brain Tumour Research t-shirt
- Brain Tumour Research Fighting Force Medal
- 5-day free gym pass for Xercise4Less Sheffield in a goody bag
- Fantastic fundraising support – assistance setting up your fundraising page, useful tips to help you maximise your efforts and smash your target!
- Facebook group for sharing updates, training tips etc…
The state-of-the-art spinning studio at Xercise4Less has just 24 bikes so sign up here to secure your place before they’re all gone!
To join our #FightingForce just click the button below. For any questions please contact Matthew Price by email or phone.
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S2 4HG
Mob: 07592 502706