Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100
We would love you to be part of the Brain Tumour Research 2019 Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 Team.
Compete with others over a challenging 100-mile route, with professional cyclists taking part on a similar route earlier in the day. There is really no other closed-road event like it!
The public ballot entry system will open on Monday 6th August, 2018. To enter visit www.prudentialridelondon.co.uk
You can also apply for one of our charity places! Register your interest in order to receive our application form. Charity places are very limited.
Regardless if you are riding on a ballot place or a charity place our support to you is exactly the same.
All of our cyclists receive:
- Cycle Jersey
- Fundraising help and support - assistance in setting up your online fundraising page and useful tips to help you maximise your efforts and smash your target!
- Facebook Group for sharing updates, etc
- Fundraising materials to help you reach your sponsorship goals
- Bang bang sticks for your cheer squad!
- Finishers medal from Brain Tumour Research
For Charity places
Entry cost: £40
Minimum Sponsorship: £600