Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100
We would love you to be part of the Brain Tumour Research 2019 Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 Team.
Compete with others over a challenging 100-mile route, with professional cyclists taking part on a similar route earlier in the day. There is really no other closed-road event like it!
If you have been successful in the ballot we would also love to hear from you!
We have now recruited our team for this event and have no further charity places available at this time, unfortunately, the public ballot for this event is now closed.
If you would like to join our waiting list, please register and we will be in touch soon.
All of our cyclists receive:
- Cycle Jersey
- Fundraising help and support - assistance in setting up your online fundraising page and useful tips to help you maximise your efforts and smash your target!
- Facebook Group for sharing updates, etc
- Fundraising materials to help you reach your sponsorship goals
- Bang bang sticks for your cheer squad!
- Finishers medal from Brain Tumour Research