Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
The Edinburgh Marathon is Scotland’s largest marathon, and second only in the UK to the London Marathon. The route takes runners from the centre of the iconic Scottish capital, through Portobello Promenade and out along the scenic East Lothian coastline before finishing at Musselburgh racecourse where hundreds of spectators will be cheering your success.
The Edinburgh Marathon event has sold out every year since 2008 so if this is the race for you, we urge you book your place quickly!
Sign up today
Then simply let us know you have joined by registering to be part of our team.
Our runners will receive:
- One of our branded running vests and/or t-shirts, helping you stand out in the crowd
- Our professional and eye-catching fundraising materials
- Fundraising help and support for setting up your online fundraising page and maximising your efforts in order to smash your target!
- Entry into our Facebook event group for sharing updates, training tips and fundraising insights
- Cheer sticks for friends and family supporting you from the sidelines
- One of Fighting Force medals for completing your challenge
Entry cost: £57.70
Suggested fundraising target: £500