Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
This event has now SOLD OUT. However, if you have a place already and would like to raise money for Brain Tumour Research please get in touch below.
The Edinburgh Marathon is Scotland’s largest marathon, and second only in the UK to the London Marathon. The route takes runners from the centre of the iconic Scottish capital, through Portobello Promenade and out along the scenic East Lothian coastline before finishing at Musselburgh racecourse where hundreds of spectators will be cheering your success.
Our runners will receive:
- One of our branded running vests and/or t-shirts, helping you stand out in the crowd
- Our professional and eye-catching fundraising materials
- Fundraising help and support for setting up your online fundraising page and maximising your efforts in order to smash your target!
- Entry into our Facebook event group for sharing updates, training tips and fundraising insights
- Cheer sticks for friends and family supporting you from the sidelines
- One of our Fighting Force medals for completing your challenge
Suggested fundraising target: £500