Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
2019 Virgin Money London Marathon
The Virgin Money London Marathon is the greatest marathon on earth! Since 1981, it’s become an iconic, world-famous event and — at 26.2 miles through the heart of London — it’s the challenge of a lifetime. An experience you’ll never forget and a story you’ll be able to tell your grandchildren!
Team up with Brain Tumour Research and turn your dream into reality. Take part in one of the world’s largest annual fundraising events and help us fund the fight against brain tumours.
Charity places have now been allocated. If you have your own ballot, club or Good for Age place we still would love to have you on our team.
We supply our runners with the following;
- One of our branded running vests and t-shirts — brilliant for helping you stand out in the crowd
- Great tips and help in setting up your online fundraising page — to maximise your efforts and smash your target!
- Facebook group — for sharing updates, training tips and fundraising advice
- Eye-catching fundraising materials — to help you raise your profile and reach your sponsorship goals
- Cheer point support — our staff and volunteers welcome you and your supporters, join in the atmosphere of the day and cheer on our team
- Entry to our post-marathon party — with well-deserved food and refreshments to celebrate your amazing achievement
If you need any help or would like to volunteer at the marathon, we’d love to hear from you. Sarah, our Events Fundraising Manager, looks after our sporty supporters every step and every mile of the way. She’s happy to help with expert fundraising advice and materials so that you can smash your target and make your event a brilliant achievement.