Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Great Scottish Run
The route takes in Glasgow’s finest venues and buildings. Starting at George Square, runners cross the Clyde and go through Bellahouston Park and Pollock Park before finishing at Glasgow Green.
The course includes live music including fantastic bagpipers and drumming bands. And the crowds will cheer you all the way to the finish line.
To sign up for this event, please visit the organiser’s website today.
Then simply let us know you have joined by registering to be part of the team and setting up your online fundraising page.
Our fundraising runners will receive:
- One of our branded running vests and/or t-shirts, helping you stand out in the crowd
- Our professional and eye-catching fundraising materials
- Fundraising help and support for setting up your online fundraising page and maximising your efforts in order to smash your target!
- Entry into our Facebook event group for sharing updates, training tips and fundraising insights
- Cheer sticks for friends and family supporting you from the sidelines
- One of Fighting Force medals for completing your challenge
Entry cost: £35
Suggested fundraising target: £500