Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Our Summer Raffle Tickets are now available and there are some great prizes to be won!
Numbers of raffle tickets are limited so will be supplied and sold on a first-come first-served basis. If you would like to take part in our raffle, just call us on 01908 867200 or email email@example.com. Please encourage everyone you know to get involved!
1st Prize – Family Photography Day with Venture Studios (nationwide) worth £315. Your photography experience will include a fun and exciting photoshoot, personal photo viewing in the cinematic surroundings of a digital theatre and your choice of photograph, beautifully framed.
2nd Prize – Exclusive Summer Hamper from John Lewis worth £150, along with following Host for Hope merchandise items: 2x mugs, 1x tea towel, 1x oven gloves, 1x apron.
2 x 3rd Prize – £100 Next voucher.
4th Prize – Virgin Experience Day of your choice (for one person) up to the value of £69. The voucher you will receive will be for A Double Supercar Blast for One, however this can be exchanged upon redemption for any other available experience up to the value of £69.
Terms and Conditions
Brain Tumour Research Summer Raffle (simply referred to as Raffle from hereon) is licensed by the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005 with Milton Keynes Council. Licence number is 143652.
Promoter: Brain Tumour Research, Suite 3, Shenley Pavilions, Chalkdell Drive, Shenley Wood, Milton Keynes, MK5 6LB.
Responsible Person: Ashley Bailey.
All profits raised from the Raffle will go towards the work of Brain Tumour Research.
Registered charity number 1153487 (England and Wales) SC046840 (Scotland).
Company limited by guarantee number 08570737.
1. By entering the Raffle, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Any Raffle entry and participant instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Any entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will not be valid.
2. This Raffle is only open to individuals aged 16 years or over who live in Great Britain. Any person who has entered the Raffle and who is found to be under 16 years of age will automatically forfeit any prize. The Promoter reserves the right to require proof of identity and age.
3. The Raffle is not open to employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s subsidiary companies or any company involved with running the Raffle.
4. The cost of each entry into the Raffle is £1 per ticket.
5. Additional tickets may be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01908 867200. The amount of additional tickets sent out will be in the absolute discretion of the Promoter.
6. Payment for participation in the Raffle must be made in advance of the closing date and can be made by debit card, credit card or cheque made payable to Brain Tumour Research. Payment cannot be accepted over the telephone, via the internet or by CAF voucher.
7. The prizes are as described above and on the tickets sent in the post. Details of the prizes and of the prize-specific terms and conditions are also available by post on request to our Supporter Care Team by calling 01908 867200 or emailing email@example.com.
8. The closing date is Friday 22nd June 2017. All Raffle entries sent by post must be received by Brain Tumour Research, 3 Shenley Pavilions, Chalkdell Drive, Shenley Wood, Milton Keynes, MK5 6LB by this date. Tickets received after this date will not be entered into the draw and monies will be treated as a donation.
9. The Raffle draw will take place on Friday 29th June 2018.
10. The winning entries will be selected from all entries received by the closing date and prizes will be awarded in order of selection. Only tickets for which full payment has been received will be eligible to win a prize.
11. Prizes are subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
12. Winners will be notified by post within 28 days of the draw.
13. A list of titles, surnames and home counties of winners will be available at www.braintumourresearch.org/summer-raffle or by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Summer Raffle, Supporter Care Team, Brain Tumour Research, Suite 3, Shenley Pavilions, Chalkdell Drive, Shenley Wood, Milton Keynes MK5 6LB. This list is for information purposes only and, subject to paragraph 15 below, prizes shall be awarded only to winning entries as recorded during the draw.
14. If you are a winner in the Raffle, you agree to provide a photo of yourself along with your title, surname and home county to the Promoter and agree to their use of this photo and information in promotional materials relating to the Raffle and related activities, including on the Promotor’s website at www.braintumourresearch.org.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to reject your entry and/or award any prize to an alternative winner if the Promoter has grounds to believe that you have breached any of these Terms and Conditions, acted fraudulently or illegally, or on other reasonable grounds, and the Promoter shall have no liability to you for any loss or damage arising from the Promoter exercising such rights. The Promoter shall return any amounts already paid by any entrant found to be under 16, but is not liable to return any amounts already paid by any other entrant, and any such refund the Promoter makes will be solely at the Promoters discretion.
16. If a prize cannot be delivered using the details provided to the Promoter after 3 months of the date draw, this prize will be forfeited.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Raffle in whole or in part in the Promoter’s sole discretion.
18. Subject to paragraph 19, the Promoter shall not be liable for:
- Raffle tickets, entries communications or prizes which are lost, stolen or delayed in the post, damaged or illegible, from which the prize winner or entrant cannot be identified or, in the case of postal entries, which have insufficient postage (proof of posting is not proof of receipt)
- Any late bank payments
- The Promoter’s failure or inability to contact you and/or award any prize due to any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the contact or bank details you have provided or your failure to update these if they change
- Loss or damage incurred by you in connection with your participation in the Raffle or your use of any prize
- Any other failure or delay beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control
19. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or for any other matter for which liability may not be limited by law.
20. The Promoter may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time, but will notify you of significant changes before these come into effect.
21. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Raffle is final.
23. The Promoter is committed to operating the Raffle in a socially responsible way. If you or a family member feel that you are experiencing problems with gambling, you can seek advice and support from GambleAware via their website at www.gambleaware.co.uk or from the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133.
24. If you have any queries about the Raffle please contact Ashley Bailey in writing at Brain Tumour Research, 3 Shenley Pavilions, Chalkdell Drive, Shenley Wood, Milton Keynes, MK5 6LB or by calling 01908 867200.