On Yer Bike 2020
Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Saturday 8th February 2020 saw the fifth annual On Yer Bike for Brain Tumour Research
On Yer Bike, a series of spinathon fundraising events, takes place around the UK each year in aid of Brain Tumour Research.
By taking part in and raising money at this fantastic, pedal-pounding national event, our supporters help fund vital research as well as helping us to influence Government and larger charities to increase the national investment into research for brain tumours to £35 million per year.
If you took part in On Yer Bike 2020, THANK YOU! Please follow the link below to pay in any funds raised.
Be the first to hear about On Yer Bike 2021
If you'd like to take part in next year's On Yer Bike, complete the simple form below and we will be in touch with event information as soon as possible!
There's still time to organise your own On Yer Bike spinathon
Don't worry if you missed one of our organised events, why not do your own On Yer Bike event?
You can do this at ...
- Your local gym where you are a member
- Any gym or health club that will allow you free access to run your event
- On spin bikes in your office
- On spin bikes at a shopping centre
Once you've decided where you're going to hold your event, follow these next steps:
- Recruit your spin team from your family, friends and / or work colleagues
- Fix the fundraising target for your team e.g. team of five, £100 each = £500 target
- Set an optional distance target for the spinathon as extra motivation for your team e.g. 100 miles between five people over five hours
- Set up your online fundraising page
- Tell everyone what you're doing to encourage donations
- Set up a training schedule for you and your team to prepare for the event
If you'd like any more information or support for holding your own On Yer Bike event - including tips on planning your event, choosing the right venue, recruiting your team, getting publicity for your event and maximising your fundraising - please email Carol Robertson, our Head of Fundraising Events, on email@example.com. She'd be delighted to hear from you.