Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
There are literally hundreds of different things that you can do to raise money and we’d be delighted to hear your ideas but if you need a bit of inspiration, here are some ideas that others have thought of:
- Craft classes or sell craft items – If you’re crafty, why not either sell what you make or invite your friends to learn your skills for a donation.
- Gaming live stream – For those who love computer games, why not turn your hobby into a fundraising event by creating a live stream
- Pamper evening – Treat yourself and your friends to an evening of pampering, relaxation and possibly some bubbles!
- Holiday celebration decorations – Be it Christmas, Easter, Halloween or Bonfire night, it’s a great chance to celebrate by putting up your decorations and asking for donations
- White-collar boxing – If you’re feeling sporty, why not get some friends together and organise a white-collar boxing event? Get your family and colleagues to sponsor you and your friends!
- Wing walks – If you’re feeling extra adventurous, why not try book up for a wing walk and get sponsorship from friends and family?
- Games night – If you’re a fan of more traditional board games, why not get your friends and family round for a night of board games and fun!
- Girls night In – Get the girls round and ask them to donate the amount they would usually spend on a night out towards our life-saving research.
- Name the… – Name the teddy, bunny or bear. Whatever it is you choose, find your colleagues' competitive streak with a simple guessing game. Charge per entry and provide a percentage of the money raised as a prize or try to get one donated.
- Sponsored silence – Perfect if you struggle to stay quiet for more than half an hour! Why not challenge yourself to not speak for a set period and get sponsorship!
Your donations and sponsorships will help us to continue fund sustainable research as well as continue to influence government and larger charities to spend more on brain tumour research.
Time to get started!
So now you’ve seen some ideas, hopefully, you’ve been inspired start your own fundraising event.
To get your free fundraising pack and start supporting our work, simply complete the form below and a member of our fundraising team will be in touch.
You may also want to get ahead and set up your JustGiving page here.