Corporate Challenge Event
Help us fund the fight. Together we will find a cure.
Virgin Money London Marathon
The Virgin Money London Marathon is the greatest marathon on earth! Since 1981, it’s become an iconic, world-famous event and — at 26.2 miles through the heart of London — it’s the challenge of a lifetime. An experience you and your team will never forget and a story you’ll be able to tell your grandchildren!
Team up with Brain Tumour Research and turn your dream into reality. Take part in one of the world’s largest annual fundraising events and help us fund the fight against brain tumours.
We have a limited number of charity places available for the 2019 marathon and there’s a registration fee and a minimum sponsorship pledge for these. If you fancy pumping the adrenaline and joining our team, please register below to receive an application and our terms & conditions.
If you and your team are successful in getting a place, we’d love for you to run on behalf of Brain Tumour Research. Please let us know and join our Fighting Force against brain tumours. We offer all our runners the same fantastic fundraising support to get you off to a flying start and over the famous London Marathon finish line:
- One of our branded running vests and t-shirts — brilliant for helping you stand out in the crowd
- Great tips and help in setting up your online fundraising page — to maximise your efforts and smash your target!
- Facebook group — for sharing updates, training tips and fundraising advice
- Eye-catching fundraising materials — to help you raise your profile and reach your sponsorship goals
- Cheer point support — our staff and volunteers welcome you and your supporters, join in the atmosphere of the day and cheer on our team
- Entry to our post-marathon party — with well-deserved food and refreshments to celebrate your amazing achievement
If you have any questions, or if you could even help us put together a team of volunteers to assist with ur on-the-day support we’d love to hear from you.
Charity team place registration fee: £100 per person
Charity team place minimum sponsorship pledge: £3,000 per person