Join the 100 Squats or Star Jumps a Day in November challenge!
Getting involved in this fun challenge is super simple. Just join our friendly Facebook Challenge Group today and follow the quick and easy steps to get started, if you haven’t already done so.
If you don’t use Facebook you can still get involved in this challenge. Set up your JustGiving page here and when you get your first donation, we’ll send your bumper fundraising pack.
What’s in it for you?
As well as the pride you’ll feel knowing that your amazing efforts will help bring hope to brain tumour patients and their loved ones, we’ve produced a whole host of resources to help you get the most out of your challenge.
Once you’ve completed your registration, set up your Facebook Fundraiser and got your first donation, you’ll receive a FREE bumper fundraising pack. This includes:
- An eye-catching emoji t-shirt to wear with pride
- A tracker to mark off each day of squats or star jumps that you complete
- Fundraising tips and timeline to help maximise your efforts
- Offline sponsorship form so even those who don’t use Facebook can support you
- Copy of our latest Believe Magazine – packed with stories and updates to inspire you
- … and more!
Our top fundraising tips
- Donate to your own Facebook Fundraiser to get it started (Facebook recommends this to encourage others to donate)
- Ask your employer if they will match fund (double, triple or quadruple) what you raise or give a set amount in your name
- Invite people to your Facebook Fundraiser using the invite button at the top of your fundraising page
- Share photos and video updates on your social media, linking to your Facebook Fundraiser and asking for donations
For more tips, visit our Digital Fundraising Pack page here.
Frequently asked questions
If you have any questions about taking part in our 100 Squats or Star Jumps a Day in November Challenge or fundraising for Brain Tumour Research, please visit our FAQs page.
If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help as soon as we can.