Thank you for visiting our partnership donations page.
Your gift today will help us find a cure for all types of brain tumours
We are on a mission to increase the funding for UK-based research into all types of brain tumours.
Your donation today will support our scientists, helping them deliver game-changing results that could:
- Combat paediatric brain tumours by ‘starving’ cancer cells to prevent harmful tumour growth in children
- Create more personalised treatments for patients diagnosed with glioblastoma multiforme (GBM) brain tumour
- Prevent the need for invasive surgery when identifying different types of meningioma brain tumour
- Pioneer safer surgery, helping neurosurgeons remove more brain tumour tissue more effectively
- Expand our range of research, giving more patients the hope of living longer with this disease
A gift of:
- £10 could pay for a month of microplates, essential lab dishes used every day
- £25 could pay for a Research Student to carry out crucial lab work for a morning
- £100 could pay for an hour’s worth of co-ordinated experiments in the lab, run by a Senior Research Fellow
- £150 could pay for a Research Nurse to make a collection of specific brain tumour tissue from hospital
Methods of payment
We accept donations through debit/credit card, direct debit, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Paypal.
After you have made your donation, you will be sent a confirmation email. If you do not receive this, please check your junk or spam folders.
If you experience any problems during the donation process, please contact our office team during working hours on 01908 867200.