Join Our Team
Just 1% of the national research spend has been allocated to this devastating disease
Work for Brain Tumour Research
Brain Tumour Research is one of the fastest growing national charities in the UK. We are passionate about finding a cure for brain tumours through the establishment of dedicated Brain Tumour Research Centres of Excellence around the UK.
Our vision is to find a cure for brain tumours. Our mission is to build a network of experts in sustainable brain tumour research.
If you are passionate, energetic, professional and hardworking, and you think you've got what it takes to help us achieve our mission, then we would welcome your application for any suitable vacancies we have listed here. You can find out more about our philosophy and overall identity on our Vision, Mission and Values page.
If we have no suitable or current vacancies, then please revisit this page soon and in the mean time register your interest here.
If you would like to volunteer to help our cause, please follow this link for more information about volunteering with Brain Tumour Research.
Regional Community Fundraising Manager for South West
Reporting to the Head of Community Fundraising (South) you will be responsible for:
- Recruiting, managing and developing fundraising volunteers and providing appropriate support to their fundraising activities.
- Working with the PR team to ensure appropriate media coverage for fundraising activities being undertaken by volunteer network.
- Managing existing and developing new relationships with local corporate organisations and supporters who engage with Brain Tumour Research’s Centre of Research Excellence at Plymouth University.
- Delivering income and expenditure targets and reporting monthly on progress, including devising contingency plans should income fall behind target.
- Proactively identifying and creating opportunities for the wider Fundraising Team through Networking Events
Salary c. £27.5k depending on experience.
This role is home-based, ideally in Bristol, Plymouth or somewhere in between, with occasional duties to be undertaken at Brain Tumour Research Head Office in Milton Keynes.
Please send your CV with a covering letter, demonstrating why you are a suitable candidate, how you could add value to our organisation and detailing your current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for this vacancy is Sunday 19th August, but early applications are encouraged and interviews will commence before the closing date if and when suitable candidates are identified.