Work for Brain Tumour Research
Brain Tumour Research is an ambitious charity, passionate about finding a cure for brain tumours through the establishment of dedicated Brain Tumour Research Centres of Excellence around the UK and challenging the Government and larger cancer charities to increase the national investment for research into brain tumours to £35 million a year and bring parity with other cancers.
Our vision is to find a cure for brain tumours. Our mission is to build a network of experts in sustainable brain tumour research.
If you are passionate, energetic, professional and hardworking, and you think you've got what it takes to help us achieve our mission, then we would welcome your application for any suitable vacancies we have listed here. You can find out more about our philosophy and overall identity on our Vision, Mission and Values page.
If we have no suitable or current vacancies, then please revisit this page soon and in the mean time register your interest here.
If you would like to volunteer to help our cause, please follow this link for more information about volunteering with Brain Tumour
Marketing and Communications Officer
We are looking for a talented Marketing and Communications Officer to take on full responsibility for the timely production of all print collateral to promote our fundraising activities and deliver the income targets.
This key role will take ownership of being able to demonstrate our impact and inform our stakeholders in order to fully engage them, maximising both acquisition and retention of supporters.
Reporting to the Head of Brand Communications, you will:
- Develop and manage our flagship publication, Believe, including gathering content, writing, editing, proofreading, working with designers, printing, mailing and distribution<
- Manage the production and distribution of all additional printed marketing collateral, including direct marketing mailings to our contact database as well as collateral for other marketing, fundraising, campaigning, and research requirements
- Develop strong working relationships with third parties (designers and printers and other suppliers) to produce branded collateral and support material
- Ensure a consistent brand message and tone of voice appears in all written output, working to ensure consistency and compliance on other teams as and where necessary
- Act as a brand ambassador/guardian both inside and outside the organisation, developing and maintaining the organisational brand guide and house style, to ensure our visual and written corporate identity is correctly applied and protected