Work for Brain Tumour Research
Brain Tumour Research is an ambitious charity, passionate about finding a cure for brain tumours through the establishment of dedicated Brain Tumour Research Centres of Excellence around the UK and challenging the Government and larger cancer charities to increase the national investment for research into brain tumours to £35 million a year and bring parity with other cancers.
Our vision is to find a cure for brain tumours. Our mission is to build a network of experts in sustainable brain tumour research.
If you are passionate, energetic, professional and hardworking, and you think you've got what it takes to help us achieve our mission, then we would welcome your application for any suitable vacancies we have listed here. You can find out more about our philosophy and overall identity on our Vision, Mission and Values page.
If we have no suitable or current vacancies, then please revisit this page soon and in the mean time register your interest here.
If you would like to volunteer to help our cause, please follow this link for more information about volunteering with Brain Tumour
Head of Digital Marketing
This is a terrific opportunity to join Brain Tumour Research in a new role at an exciting time of growth. The role is needed to increase the profile and reach of the charity’s brand and deliver a digital marketing strategy which increases awareness and drives income growth through supporter recruitment and retention, maximising engagement with and inspiring our loyal followers, as well as reaching and delighting new audiences across all digital platforms.
As an expert in your field, you will lead the team and showcase the organisation’s mission and brand, communicating our achievements and impacts and influencing target audiences to convince them to engage in new fundraising initiatives, make donations, create partnerships and join our campaigning in order to help us find a cure for brain tumours.
Reporting to the Director of Brand and Communications, your main duties will include:
- Lead the development and implementation of innovative, enterprising and effective digital marketing strategies across all channels, along with dynamic and motivated Digital Marketing team, to meet income targets
- Develop and deliver website strategy including an e-commerce solution for website – event tickets, entry fees, merchandise sales
- Set the vision for recruitment and retention of Brain Tumour Research’s growing base of supporters and donors across all digital channels, especially on social media
- Develop and manage the departmental budget
- Develop and deliver a video strategy that provides excellent brain tumour research information
- Analyse weekly and monthly reporting, along with any other specific activity reporting to inform top level strategic decision-making
- Coordinate with wider company marketing and communications plans
Salary - £40 - 45,000 depending on experience
This is a full-time role based at Brain Tumour Research Head Office in Milton Keynes.
Please send your CV with a covering letter, demonstrating why you are a suitable candidate, how you could add value to our organisation and detailing your current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for this vacancy is Sunday 8th December 2019, but early applications are encouraged and interviews will commence before the closing date if and when suitable candidates are identified.
No agencies, please.