Join Our Team
Just 1% of the national research spend has been allocated to this devastating disease
Work for Brain Tumour Research
Brain Tumour Research is an ambitious charity, passionate about finding a cure for brain tumours through the establishment of dedicated Brain Tumour Research Centres of Excellence around the UK and challenging the Government and larger cancer charities to increase the national investment for research into brain tumours to £35 million a year and bring parity with other cancers.
Our vision is to find a cure for brain tumours. Our mission is to build a network of experts in sustainable research at seven dedicated Centres of Excellence.
Following a year of change we are looking to grow our team in order to increase our contribution to the national investment in brain tumour research and to do more of our vital campaigning work in line with our 2025 strategy.
If you are passionate, energetic, professional and hardworking, and you think you've got what it takes to help us achieve our mission, then we would welcome your application for any suitable vacancies we have listed here. You can find out more about our philosophy and overall identity on our Vision, Mission and Values page.
If we have no suitable or current vacancies, then please revisit this page soon and in the mean time register your interest here.
If you would like to volunteer to help our cause, please follow this link for more information about volunteering with Brain Tumour Research.
Please note, in addition to a competitive salary, employment benefits include a generous holiday allowance, occupational sick pay, access to private healthcare, and free parking.
Facebook Challenge Coordinator – Full time
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who wants to make a difference in one of the most innovative and exciting areas of digital marketing. As Facebook Challenge Coordinator, you will drive income through cutting edge Facebook fundraising principles and technology.
You will coordinate other team members in driving numerous campaigns and activities throughout the year, ensuring our supporters on Facebook primarily receive a great experience and ambitious income targets are met.
With a positive attitude and a desire to make a difference, you will see campaigns through from inception to evaluation and continuously identify ways to test, learn and improve.
We’re looking for someone who is highly organised, with a strong background in social media, ideally with fundraising and line management experience. Excellent written skills and an eye for detail is also important. Crucially, they should also have a high level of empathy for the cause.
Brain Tumour Research is an exciting, innovative, and ambitious charity. We are passionate about finding a cure for brain tumours through the establishment of dedicated Brain Tumour Research Centres of Excellence around the UK.
Facebook Challenge Coordinator
Location: Office based (currently remote working in line with govt. guidelines)
Salary: Up to £22k per annum
Full Time: 35 hours per week. Potential for some evening and weekend hours.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you will:
- Manage and drive the performance of Facebook fundraiser challenge events, ensuring all campaigns are delivered effectively and income targets are met.
- Give advice and make recommendations on wider digital marketing fundraising activities and support, with the help of your team, as necessary.
- Lead and motivate a high performing, innovative team in driving a fantastic supporter experience while meeting financial objectives.
- Monitor, evaluate and report performance and insights to ensure learnings are applied and performance improves over time
- Increase performance of other Facebook fundraisers, most notably, Birthday Fundraisers, through test and learn activities.
- Continually identify ways to innovate digital fundraising and in particular Facebook fundraising.
- Take ownership of the entire digital journey for Facebook fundraisers, including maximising our 3rd party Facebook fundraiser system and liaising with our CRM and fulfilment teams where required.
- Ensure supporter queries, through Facebook and email, relating to the campaign are managed appropriately, following a set of processes
- Build relationships with key stakeholders around the charity and gain knowledge of how the charity operates with a view to identifying opportunities to hand over to the Community Fundraising, PR and other teams, that drive action and support wider charities objectives
Closing date: Sunday 18th July
Early applications are encouraged, interviews will commence before the closing date if suitable candidates are identified.
Please send your CV with a covering letter, demonstrating why you are a suitable candidate, how you could add value to our organisation and detailing your current salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies, please.