Join Our Team
Just 1% of the national research spend has been allocated to this devastating disease
Work for Brain Tumour Research
Brain Tumour Research is an ambitious charity, passionate about finding a cure for brain tumours through the establishment of dedicated Brain Tumour Research Centres of Excellence around the UK and challenging the Government and larger cancer charities to increase the national investment for research into brain tumours to £35 million a year and bring parity with other cancers.
Our vision is to find a cure for brain tumours. Our mission is to build a network of experts in sustainable brain tumour research.
If you are passionate, energetic, professional and hardworking, and you think you've got what it takes to help us achieve our mission, then we would welcome your application for any suitable vacancies we have listed here. You can find out more about our philosophy and overall identity on our Vision, Mission and Values page.
If we have no suitable or current vacancies, then please revisit this page soon and in the mean time register your interest here.
If you would like to volunteer to help our cause, please follow this link for more information about volunteering with Brain Tumour
Digital Marketing Analyst
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join a forward-thinking charity and help achieve our exciting growth ambitions. We are looking for someone who lives, breathes, and sleeps data analysis along with strong experience of delivering reports, analysis and insight that drives change within a digital marketing function.
Brain Tumour Research is an influential, game-changing, intelligent and focused charity embracing its fantastic supporter base across the South East of England, where this role is based. Brain Tumour Research is determined to continue its growth trajectory in the UK. We are passionate about finding a cure for brain tumours through the establishment of dedicated Brain Tumour Research Centres of Excellence around the UK.
Digital Marketing Analyst
Location: Head Office in Milton Keynes (or remote working in line with government guidelines)
Salary: C. £32k
Full Time – Permanent
Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, you will be responsible for:
- Managing, developing and enhancing KPIs and reporting on all digital marketing goals using Google Analytics, CRM data and other tools where applicable
- Tracking, monitoring and analysing specific data sets that support the digital marketing function.
- Making recommendations and identifying opportunities across all digital marketing activities including audiences, targeting, messaging, channels, content and journey.
- Driving efficiencies in reporting to ensure time is used effectively to focus on analysis and insight that deliver gains in performance.
- Conducting regular competitor and sector analysis to help inform our strategy and tactics
- Managing the tracking capture strategy ensuring tracking is comprehensive and accurate
- Determining the most effective digital infrastructure to maximise analysis, insights, and performance.
Closing date: Friday 6th December
Early applications are encouraged and interviews will commence before the closing date if and when suitable candidates are identified.
Please send your CV with a covering letter, demonstrating why you are a suitable candidate, how you could add value to our organisation and detailing your current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No agencies, please.