Join Our Team
Just 1% of the national research spend has been allocated to this devastating disease
Work for Brain Tumour Research
Brain Tumour Research is an ambitious charity, passionate about finding a cure for brain tumours through the establishment of dedicated Brain Tumour Research Centres of Excellence around the UK and challenging the Government and larger cancer charities to increase the national investment for research into brain tumours to £35 million a year and bring parity with other cancers.
Our vision is to find a cure for brain tumours. Our mission is to build a network of experts in sustainable research at seven dedicated Centres of Excellence.
Following a year of change we are looking to grow our team in order to increase our contribution to the national investment in brain tumour research and to do more of our vital campaigning work in line with our 2025 strategy.
If you are passionate, energetic, professional and hardworking, and you think you've got what it takes to help us achieve our mission, then we would welcome your application for any suitable vacancies we have listed here. You can find out more about our philosophy and overall identity on our Vision, Mission and Values page.
If we have no suitable or current vacancies, then please revisit this page soon and in the mean time register your interest here.
If you would like to volunteer to help our cause, please follow this link for more information about volunteering with Brain Tumour Research.
Please note, in addition to a competitive salary, employment benefits include a generous holiday allowance, occupational sick pay, access to private healthcare, and free parking.
Digital Marketing Manager - Web & SEO (Full time)
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to apply their significant website and SEO skills to an innovative and ambitious charity. As Website and SEO manager, you will drive the performance of the website, SEO and email marketing channels, in line with our objectives.
They will be a leading voice within the digital team, with knowledge and experience that will drive our digital transformation, as we evolve and capitalise on digital opportunities such as website, SEO and email channels.
They will have proven experience of maximising web and SEO performance, with a strong awareness of email marketing. They will have led and motivated a high performing team. They will have strong analytical and insight capabilities and be adept at identifying and progressing the highest value opportunities for the lowest resource.
They will be an excellent communicator and the ability to work sensitively and diplomatically with others, both internally and externally, is essential.
Brain Tumour Research is an exciting, innovative, and ambitious charity. We are passionate about finding a cure for brain tumours through the establishment of dedicated Brain Tumour Research Centres of Excellence around the UK.
Website and SEO Manager
Location: Office based (currently remote working in line with govt. guidelines)
Salary: Up to C. £35k per annum
Full Time: 35 hours per week.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Communications, you will:
- Lead the website strategy, working alongside internal and external teams, to continually identify technical, functional, and performance-led website improvements.
- Oversee the day-to-day upkeep of the website including creating and amending website pages and resolving issues and bugs.
- Own website integrations across a range of systems including our CRM system. Ensure new website features are project managed and launched effectively.
- Manage the website tracking capture strategy ensuring tracking is comprehensive and accurate.
- Drive growth in organic rankings, traffic, and subsequent conversions on the website by leading and implementing the SEO strategy.
- Work effectively with internal and external teams, such as PR, content, external SEO support to ensure SEO workflows are effectively implemented.
- Lead SEO collaboration with our paid search agency for a joined-up approach to search that maximises the search results page.
- Oversee the email marketing strategy, delivering improvements in email performance by increasing key engagement and conversion metrics.
- Produce reports that deliver insights for growth across the digital marketing function. Empower and upskill the team in delivering analysis and insights for their channels.
- Identify and implement cost-effective tools that support performance gains across our website, SEO, and email.
- Dedicate time for self-learning to maintain awareness and knowledge of latest developments and trends in website, SEO, and email.
- Assist the Marketing team with any other tasks as determined by Director of Marketing and Communications
Closing date: Sunday 15th August
Early applications are encouraged, interviews will commence before the closing date if suitable candidates are identified.
Please send your CV with a covering letter, demonstrating why you are a suitable candidate, how you could add value to our organisation and detailing your current salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies, please.